Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sy Barry!

Many, many happy returns to this fine artist and truly great gentleman!

I'm fortunate to call Sy a friend. I can tell you that he really is one of these well-known pros who's just as nice a guy as you'd ever want to meet. A couple of times, I've asked him to run the Berndt Toast Gang meeting when I can't make it, and he never hems or haws. He's there, ready to help.

Sy's still busy, painting, and attending conventions, with fans worldwide. Happy birthday, Sy Barry!

3 comments:

Michael said...

Happy Birthday Sy Barry. Thats a cool picture. michael ringwood

Linda Ringwood said...

Hey dear...ur friend Sy is a real good artist and a very very Happy Birthday from me too to ur friend...nice blog...u can have a look at my blog too if u need any ideas or tips to perk up ur friend's birthday..cheers :)

Mark Anderson said...

I can only hope that I'm still creative this long. WOW! Happy Birthday, Sy!