Thursday, February 14, 2008

GALACTICA Premiere

Galactica.com reports that season 4 of the Peabody award winning show will arrive on April 4. There was a full season of the show planned before the WGA strike. The good news is that the strike has been settled and there will still be ten episodes airing this year, and another ten (the final ten of the series) in 2009. Trekmovie.com has an update here: WGA Strike Over - Learn Fate Of Your Fave Shows.

For your viewing edification, here is The Women of BSG video:


2 comments:

RollieMe said...

Hi Mike,

Glad to have found this article and your blog since I'm just starting out in the world of cartooning.

If you enable RSS feeds (I think blogger calls it Atom) in your blog set up then readers can see when you've published a new blog entry without having to check back manually. Just a suggestion - I've added your blog to my bookmarks anyway.

Cheers

Rollie

Mike Lynch said...

Hi Rollie,

Thanks for your kind words.

I agree with you about RSS and I all ready have it. At the bottom of the page, look for this: "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)."