Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Smithy and Rudi's Secret Handshake

Let's shake hands and say goodbye for Thanksgiving. Here's the secret handshake between Smithy (James Corden) and his sister Rudi (Sheridan Smith) from BBC Three's GAVIN AND STACEY series (available on iTunes, seen in the US on BBC America). I like Gavin and Stacey, but I like the supporting characters even more. Of course it helps that supporting character actors James Corden and Ruth Jones are also the co-creators and writers for the series. The clip runs 9 seconds.



More about the show at The Independent's site: Everything You Need to Know About ... Gavin & Stacey.

2 comments:

Royston Robertson said...

I'd like to have seen Barack and Michelle Obama do that, after the "terrorist fist jab" row!

It's good to know that such a very British TV series is being seen in the US.

Mike Lynch said...

Yeah, it's a great show, Royston. I hear it's in development for a US version, which I don't think would be half as good.