Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Stacy Curtis UPDATED


One of the many thousands of people out there in Chicago's Grant Park, watching President Elect Obama victory speech last night -- live, in person -- was the talented cartoonist/illustrator Stacy Curtis. Shown above are his sketchbook impressions while he was there.

My thanks to him for granting me permission to place his work on my blog. I enjoyed it on a private chat board, wanted to share it, and he very generously said to go ahead when I asked permission. Thanks, Stacy!



UPDATE: And over at the Three Men in a Tub blog (which is the sketchblog of three talented and good loooking guys: Wes Hargis, Stacy Curtis and Ted Dawson) you'll see the above page, and another page of Stacy Curtis sketches.

1 comment:

Mark Anderson said...

I so wish I could've been there!