Monday, January 31, 2011

Mike Lynch Things to Buy

Here a few books, calendars and minicomics that showcase my cartoons and are available for purchase now.



Above: the Barnes & Noble Cat Cartoon a Day calendar, edited by Sam Gross, with Feggo's great gag on the cover.

The Barnes & Noble Cat Cartoon a Day and Dog Cartoon a Day calendars, edited by the one and only S. Gross, can be ordered online. I had previously said that they were not. I was wrong.



Above: the Barnes & Noble Dog Cartoon a Day calendar, also edited by Sam Gross, with a terrific Mike Twohy cover cartoon.

I have one or two cartoons in each of these B&N calendars (I forget how many), and the calendars are reduced for clearance at 50% off.



The Trees & Hills Comic Group of VT, NH and Western MA has a new mini-comic. Titled TIME, it showcases area cartoonists' comics on the subject. Colin Tedford is the engine behind this T&H. I enjoy being part of the group's anthologies. I have four gag cartoons TIME.


On sale this month, LAUGHTER REALLY IS THE BEST MEDICINE, a new trade paperback, has lots of cartoons by me and some of my cartoonist pals (Dave Carpenter, John Caldwell, Roy Delgado, Scott Arthur Masear, Dan Reynolds and the one and only Harley Schwadron), plus many stories and quotes from Reader's Digest. It retails for $9.95 and I'm seeing it in mom & pop bookstores a s well as the big chains.

More to come:
  • STAY TOONED Magazine has an interview with me in issue #6, due out soon;
  • from St. Martin's Press: DRINKING WITH MISS DUTCHIE, a memoir by Ed Breslin, is scheduled for a March 2011 release date - I drew the cover art, as well as the interior endpapers;
  • and there will be another surprise soon.

2 comments:

Jeff P said...

Man, you're kicking some serious butt! Keep it going!

Mike Lynch said...

Thanks for the kind words, Jeff! So far, so good this year!