Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Garden As of July 15, 2014


My beloved "Knockout Rose" bush has come back this year. I had to clip it down to the roots for the first time. I think I got this for $5 at a nursery a couple of years ago and planted it in the fall. It's the first thing I see when I walk out the door.

Okay, the garden is going full blast now. Let's look at the raised beds:


That's some basil in chair in the foreground. The raised beds are in the background.


Peppers, squash, cucumbers and way too many weeds. Sorry about that.


Watch this box for new developments. Those ARE NOT weeds in there!



Heavy, bushy tomatoes.


Some lettuce, which is beginning to bolt. And, in the back there, more tomatoes. You can really see how wet it is here.

And now, some of the flowers:







No comments: